Saturday, March 5, 2016

His greatness lived out

Read Psalm 96

Can I tell you something that might rock your world… Jesus wants to be our everything. He wants to be the greatness of our life and yet so often we hinder His desire. Why? Why do we stop Him?

Jesus wants His greatness to become our everything. He wants our lives to live out the greatness of our God…

Daily He cries out to us:
“You are my treasured child and I want to show you great and marvelous things if you seek Me with all your heart. Delight in Me and I will give you the desires of your heart for I am able and wanting to do more for you than you could possibly imagine. I am close to you when you are brokenhearted, the One who comforts you in all your troubles. I carry you close to My heart and have given everything I loved that I might gain your love. When you accept My love I promise that nothing will ever separate you from Me again… Come home to Me and let us celebrate love. I am waiting for you…”
When we come home to Him we celebrate His love poured out. We celebrate His greatness lived out through our lives. Question is, what is stopping us from coming home?

Yesterday I was running and Chris Tomlin’s song came through my ear buds. Half way through the song I had to stop, the tears were falling because Jesus’ presence was overwhelming when I thought of His greatness in my life. And there in that moment I had to ask, “Do I live out the truth of my God’s greatness?”

Listen to Chris and ask yourself, does your life sing the greatness of Jesus? Does your life tell the world that your Jesus is truly great?! How Great is our God...

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Wine Uncorked: Trinitarian Soundings - God is Here…And?

#love #trinity #jesus #holyspirit #father #newwine #nwnws #trinitarian #faith #church How does a Trinitarian, Christ-centered theology play ...